I get calls every day from potential clients looking for help transitioning out of careers that are unfulfilling into ones that are full of meaning and purpose. Can I help them? Yes.
Human beings are living longer than ever. Gone are the days when you do one thing for your whole life and that’s it. I believe you’re never too old to figure out what you’re going to do when you grow up!
Still, how do you start over or even just pivot without starting at the beginning? How do you know if you’re going to like your next career any better? My personalized approach to career coaching includes:
- Career plan clarification
- Lifestyle desires evaluation
- Skills, strengths and values assessments
- Career opportunities research
- Filling your toolbox with resource materials
- Resume creation or review
- Cover letter crafting
- LinkedIn profile creation and/or review
- Work-product sample preparation, as needed per industry
- Online presence evaluation
- Interview preparation and practice
- Salary, benefits and terms negotiation preparation
- Negotiate or position yourself for career advancement
- Highly marketable skill
Why Not Just Go It Alone?
So why is using a career coach more beneficial than going through the process independently? By using a coach, you will have an experienced professional on your side to help you craft your personal brand, create the necessary documents and online profiles that will set you apart from others, aid you with important questions that will come up along the way, and help you avoid the common pitfalls of career growth and transition. Finally, you will have personalized support once you receive job offers and begin negotiations.
Let’s Do This.
Contact Kimberly at Kimberly@KimberlyPutmanCoaching.com or at (504) 261-1026 today to talk about forwarding your career goals.