Executive Coaching for Individuals
If you’re like most people, you’re considering executive or leadership coaching because you have a sense of your own personal leadership gaps, and you are excited about growing as a leader. You’re looking for an objective, independent, business and communications savvy professional who can help you learn how to bridge those gaps and become the leader you always knew you could be. Coaching will help you increase your awareness of your leadership and professional strengths and gaps and create and implement action plans to achieve the level of leadership expertise you desire.
Executive Coaching will help you:
- Build self-awareness and learn how to use character strengths as leadership tools
- Develop an authentic leadership style and action plan
- Improve communication and relationships, both personally and professionally
- Utilize executive coaching to clarify mission, vision, values, and purpose and as a thought-partnering tool for enhancing business strategy and talent development
- Discover how to do more of what you want and less of what you don’t
- Develop greater executive presence
In addition, coaching will help you learn how to balance the responsibilities of being a leader: You’ll work to determine:
- How to balance your “day job” with managing people
- How to continuously improve your leadership skills
- How to grow your positive impact on the business
The work I did with Kimberly to develop my leadership skills really helped me understand what I needed to do to shift from a management role to a real leadership position. Her incredibly direct style was just what I needed to push me to not only work through each session with focus and drive but to pursue additional support/mentorship from executive role models I have access to on a regular basis.