Whether you just landed that first leadership role
or you are a seasoned professional
—this course is for you.
Introducing our transformative Leadership Development Course tailored to address your unique challenges. Our small format, customized program empowers leaders at all levels to build strong teams, maximize talent, and drive strategy for unparalleled business success. With direct access to industry-leading instructors and a close-knit cohort, you’ll gain practical, research-based strategies you can implement immediately.
The Leadership and Team Development Course exceeded my expectations. Kimberly's engaging teaching methods and hands-on exercises made it easy to understand and apply the concepts. Highly recommended!
Why Choose the KPC Leadership Development Course?
Our instructors boast over 25 years of experience in HR, Coaching, Adult Education, and Business, providing you with industry-leading insights and expertise.
No more snooze-fest courses! We pride ourselves on delivering engaging, authentic, and relatable material that will excite and inspire you.
We understand the complexities of leadership, and our courses are tailored to your needs, ensuring you receive relevant, real-world training for the adult learner.
Our instructors will know you and offer continuous support throughout the course. You’ll build lasting connections with your cohort, fostering a network of like-minded professionals.
What you can expect
- Deep dive into Talent Management to motivate, engage and retain top talent
- Eliminate the dread you feel having Difficult Conversations and Giving Feedback
- Overcome Overwhelm and Ineffectiveness: Embrace productivity, radical sequencing, Covey Q2 & WOOP methodologies to tackle challenges and excel as a leader.
- Understand Culture-Building to support the Structure & Function of your organization and create compelling Mission, Vision & Value statements that guide decision-making
- Ground yourself in the practices of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Learn to build High Performance Teams and Manage Conflict like a pro
- Leading Through Change: Acquire essential Change Management skills to drive successful transformations and adapt to the fast-paced business landscape.
- Being a Coach Manager: How to Create a Self-Managed Staff
- Hone Strategic Thinking & Planning skills to quickly drive positive business outcomes
- 90-minute live, virtually led, small format classes (6-15 students) for allowing for interactive participation and personalized attention.
- Organization groups/teams and individuals welcome. Individuals will be placed into a relevant, mixed cohort.
- Twelve modules presented live over three months, with the live recordings provided for your convenience.
- Access to resource materials throughout the course.
- Engage in practical learning experiences to apply your knowledge immediately.
Each module of our Leadership Development Course is carefully designed to equip you with essential skills and knowledge to excel as a leader in today’s dynamic business landscape.
Tailor your course to suit your specific goals by selecting 12 modules from our comprehensive range of offerings. If you need guidance, we are more than happy to provide personalized recommendations based on your unique requirements.
- Talent Management Part I (The What, the Why and Company Branding)
- Talent Management Part II (Employee Engagement, Motivation & Compensation)
- Talent Management Part III (Self-Management and Hiring for Creativity)
- Culture and The Structure and Function of Organizations
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, Part I
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, Part II
- Difficult Conversations
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- High Performance Teams and Managing Conflict
- Productivity, Radical Sequencing, Covey Quadrant Two and WOOP
- Leading Through Change: Change Management Skills
- Career Acceleration (branding, documentation, interviewing, moving up)
- How to Be a Coach-Manager
- Coaching Practical
- Business Agility and Principle-Based Leadership
- Visioning (Book Report Share)
- Strategic Planning Part I
- Strategic Planning Part II
- Strategic Planning Part III
- Strategic Planning Part IV (may include course review)
Now registering for Fall | Spring
All times are Central Time zone. There will be no classes the week of Thanksgiving.
Once registered, you will be contacted to select your session dates/times. Your session selection will link you to your cohort for the course duration. Classes meet weekly. Please note that our registration volume may increase or reduce available session selections.
- September 19-December 5, 2023 | 12-1:30pm
- September 19-December 5, 2023 | 6-7:30pm
- September 20-December 6, 2023 | 12-1:30pm
- September 20-December 6, 2023 | 6-7:30pm
- September 21-December 7, 2023 | 12-1:30pm
- September 21-December 7, 2023 | 6-7:30pm
- January 9-April 2, 2024 | 12-1:30pm
- January 9-April 2, 2024 | 6-7:30pm
- January 10–April 3, 2024 | 12-1:30pm
- January 10–April 3, 2024 | 6-7:30pm
- January 11–April 4, 2024 | 12-1:30pm
- January 11–April 4, 2024 | 6-7:30pm
- For Organizations: $5,700
- For Individuals: $950 (you will be placed into a mixed cohort)