Looking for a job? Wanting to stay top of mind in your industry? Growing your business? If you are one of the millions of people trying to use LinkedIn for any of the above reasons, check out the questions in this blog to find out what you need to know about how to be super relevant on LinkedIn.
- Does your headline tell people who you are and what you do?
- Is your profile keyword rich?
- Do you have a results-driven summary infused with your personality?
- Is your profile is optimized for mobile devices?
- How do you interact with the LinkedIn platform to increase your visibility?
- Do you know how to use LinkedIn to job search effectively?
- Have you claimed your custom URL?
- Are you using a current, professional looking headshot?
- How many stellar recommendations do you have?
- Is your list of skills relevant and complete? Are you endorsed for those skills?
If you need help answering these questions, hiring a professional career coach who can guide you through the process is worth the investment. Contact me today via phone at 504-261-1026 or email at Kimberly@KimberlyPutmanCoaching.com for more information about how career coaching can help you catapult your career.