Career Coaching | Career Counseling
Sometimes all you need is just for somebody to believe in you in order to be able to accomplish maybe what you never thought you could.
Individuals hire career coaches for a variety of reasons – everything from resume and on-line presence creation to learning how to express real value to potential employers and negotiate the best salary and benefits package.
KPC offers personal, individualized career coaching that will help move you from “stuck to strategy” in your very first session.
Hiring a career coach is different from hiring a resume writer. Both produce a usable result – but the crafting of personal and professional details in the deliverables you receive from a career coach far exceeds the formulaic work completed by a resume writing service.
Career coaching with KPC can help with:
- Writing your highly personal and custom resume and cover letters
- Reviewing, modernizing and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) optimizing of your resume draft
- Creating your LinkedIn profile and improving your online visibility and connections
- Crafting your personal branding and messaging
- Helping you explore career options and paths
- Providing you with modern job search tactics and assistance
- Preparing you for interviews
- Working with you on career development and/or career transition
- Providing you with relevant career assessment tool referrals
- Evaluating skills and educational/re-training needs
- Administering strengths and values inventory survey
I attribute the results my clients achieve to a combination of the self-exploration, learning, hard work and dedication they put in to our coaching partnership.